Warden Joshua Lafleur
Asst. Warden Ricky D Harrell
The jail is located at 200 Court St, Suite 100 Ville Platte, LA 70586. The jail can hold up to 72 inmates.
Jail Direct Line: 337-363-6664
Warden's Secretary Courtney Brown
The Correctional Officers:
Lieutenant Barry Giglio, Sergeant Jake McDuffie, Sergeant Shabby Moore, George Edwards, Wilfred Jack, Brandon Watz, Jaquarius Hayward, Brian Edwards, Andrew Clark, George Campney, Allen Poullard, Jeremiah Dick, Joseph Bordelon, Fabian Poullard, and Michael Fruge.
There are three ways to post a bond for someone in jail:
1. Property Bond
2. Cash Bond
3. Surety Bond
Each inmate is allowed a 30-minute visit on the approved day for their cell as long as a background check has been conducted on the individual that wishes to visit an inmate.
Requirements for visitation:
• No cell phones, purses or hand bags are allowed.
• No suggestive clothing shall be worn.
• Must have a valid picture ID
• No food or drinks are allowed.
|CELL 1 & 4||SATURDAY||11:00AM||3:00PM|
VISITS ARE 30 MINUTES LONG
1. Each inmate has a commissary account. Money should be placed in the account by money order, credit/debit card, cash, or cashier check.
2. Commissary orders are placed every Tuesday morning at 9AM.
3. Money must be placed in the account by 4PM on Monday afternoon to ensure an inmate will be able to order commissary for the week.
4. Orders will be given out on Friday morning.
5. If an inmate bonds out, is released, or transferred to another facility they will receive a refund of the funds left in their commissary account. The refund will occur at the beginning of the following month, and the refund should be received by the 15th of that month.
6. If an order is placed by a family member online it will take two weeks before the items are delivered.
Inmates are allowed to receive mail while in jail. All mail must be sent to 200 Court St Suite 100 Ville Platte, LA 70586. Please put attention INMATE and their name.